STEAKHOUSE PORK CHOPS
Steakhouse Pork Chops – hands down the BEST pork chops we’ve ever eaten!! Ridiculously easy to make! Marinate pork chops in steak seasoning and Worcestershire sauce then sprinkle with a delicious steakhouse rub of brown sugar, salt, garlic powder, onion powder, cumin, black pepper, cayenne pepper, and dry mustard. Ready to eat in under an hour!
- 4 (1-inch thick) Ribeye Pork Chops (bone-in pork chops)
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 cup Dale’s Steak Seasoning (low-sodium recommended)
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 3 Tbsp kosher salt
- 1-1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 Tbsp cumin
- 1 Tbsp onion powder
- 1 Tbsp garlic powder
- 1-1/2 tsp dry mustard
- 1-1/2 tsp black pepper
- Combine Worcestershire sauce and Dale’s steak seasoning.
- Place pork chops in a gallon ziplock bag. Pour marinade over pork chops. Seal bag and refrigerate at least 30 minutes.
- Combine all ingredients for the rub.
- Remove pork chops from the ziplock bag. Sprinkle with rub on both sides. Only use about one or two teaspoons per pork chop. You will have leftover rub.
- Prepare grill. Cook pork chops until internal temperature reaches 145ºF.
source article> https://www.plainchicken.com/2018/06/steakhouse-pork-chops.html