Low Carb Chili (Beanless, Keto, Paleo)
A low carb chili recipe that’s easy to make and full of flavor. It’s a beanless chili suitable for a paleo or keto diet. Enjoy it mild or spiced up with more hot chili peppers.
- 3 cups water
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 cup onion chopped
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce check ingredients for paleo
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 3/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon allspice
- 6 ounces tomato paste
- 3 bay leaves
- 2.25 ounces sliced black olives can be omitted or replaced with zucchini
- 1/4 cup chili peppers finely chopped
Brown ground beef in large pot and drain out fat.
Add remaining ingredients, bring to a boil. Then simmer about 2 hours, stirring occasionally. If using zucchini in place of olives, add them during the last 15 minutes of cooking.